Advertising Sales Representative – Commission Position
We are seeking an Advertising Sales Representative (Commission Sales Position) to join our team! You will be responsible for selling advertising space on a 9×12 postcard.
How it Works:
- On one side of the 9×12 postcard are 16- 3″x2″ ad spots, on the other side there is one featured sponsor
- Our program offers a price for 2-3 mailings and one for 4+ mailings; the more mailings, the lower the price to the advertiser per mailing.
- This pays a 20% commission on new advertisers and 5% on renewals
You also have the option to sell the advertiser their own mailing program. This comes with a higher price, but they are the only business on the mailer. For this example you make 20% on the price of the printing (there is a postage fee as part of this, that is not part of the commission as it is a cost to our company.)
Sell large and small format printing, like business cards, banners, window graphics, brochures and more.
We also offer Web Design services that you can sell and again you’ll receive a 20% commission on this. Typical websites start at around $3000
Since we are a full service Media Company you will be provided with various tools to help you sell our products and services.
- Set your own schedule to meet the needs of your clients.
- Grow advertising revenue with new and existing clients
- Create and deliver sales presentations to clients
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Organize client correspondence and paperwork
- Must be able to visit businesses, and provide your own transportation
You’re a good fit if:
- You have previous experience and success in sales, advertisement, or other related field
- You have strong negotiation skills
- You have the ability to build rapport with clients, and you enjoy networking and prospecting a variety of businesses out in your local community
- You are skilled at reaching decision makers, proving value and closing business
- You enjoy selling complete marketing solutions that produce a great return on investment
$68,872 – $93,264 / yr Estimated Pay